Ladies Only Swimming Thursdays 7.00-8.00pm
Swimming, tell me more!
Swimming is a fun and easy activity suitable for any age or ability.
• It’s a great way to spend time with friends or family; in fact, kids love swimming – 1 in 3 say it’s their favourite hobby
• Swimming on your own can be very relaxing – perfect if you’re looking for some ‘me-time’
• There are lots of options available, including swimming lessons to help you improve and even women-only sessions.
How much does it cost?
• Prices vary depending on when and where you choose to swim, but fees can start from as little as £3.00 – so give it go!
What do I need?
• You’ll need your swimsuit and a towel
• You can leave your belongings in our secure changing rooms
• Goggles, flip flops, ear plugs and swimming hats are optional
• Showers are available for after your swim.
What do I do?
• Check the pool timetable and pick a session that suits you.
• Pay at reception and head to the changing rooms
• Get your cossie on and make your way to poolside
• Feel free to wear your towel and /or flip flops on to poolside
• Jump in and get swimming!
Get Involved at:
Tile Hill Wood Community Facilities,
Tile Hill Wood School, Nutbrook Avenue,
Coventry CV4 9PW
Tel: 024 7642 6247